EmerAid IC Carnivore is a high-protein, semi-elemental diet designed for the critically ill exotic carnivore.
- Diet easily absorbable and highly digestible balance of proteins, fats, plus simple carbohydrates for energy.
- Best for ferrets, birds of prey, snakes, frogs and toads, and lizards (e.g., leopard geckos, monitor)
- Fed in combination with other exotic EmerAid diets to a variety of species including bearded dragons, skinks, aquatic turtles
- Powder is easily mixed with water to create a formula that can pass through tubes as small as 5-French
EmerAid® Intensive Care Carnivore® 100g
$22.50 Regular Price
Features and Benefits
- All essential free amino acids and hydrolyzed soy protein for optimal absorption of protein
- High levels of arginine and glutamine to meet the needs of the debilitated patient
- A highly digestible blend of fats and simple carbohydrates for energy
- Balanced omega 3/6 polyunsaturated fatty acids