-EmerAid Intensive Care Omnivore® was developed by an expert panel including exotic animal veterinarians, emergency clinicians and nutritionists
- Designed for birds such as parrots, doves, chickens, finches and canaries, some lizards, as well as small mammals like sugar gliders and rodents like, rats and mice
- It can also be fed in combination with other EmerAid products to a variety of species including the rat and bearded dragon
- Powder is easily mixed with water to create a formula that can pass through tubes as small as 5-French
EmerAid® Intensive Care Omnivore® 100g
Features and Benefits
Storage and Expiration
- All essential amino acids, making protein more easily absorbable.
- High levels of arginine and glutamine to meet the needs of the debilitated patient.
- A highly digestible and easily absorbable blend of fats and simple carbohydrates for energy.