- Designed to transition the debilitated cat from intensive care nutrition to normal feeding.
- As a recovery diet, it contains more whole nutrients than EmerAid Intensive Care HDN Feline.
- High energy (2.35 kcal/ml ME)
- Powder is easily mixed with water to create a formula that can pass through tubes as small as 5-French
EmerAid® Sustain HDN Feline 400g
Features and Benefits
- Excellent for bolus tube feeding or syringe feeding
- Appropriate low levels of carbohydrates and high levels of protein for the true carnivore
- Cellulose serves as a source of insoluble fiber and acts as a prebiotic
- Hydrolyzed soy protein minimizes gastrointestinal hypersensitivity. These highly digestible macronutrients prevent and manage osmotic diarrhea, as is associated with completely elemental diets
- Omega-3 fatty acids to modulate the inflammatory response and aid in tissue synthesis